Join CohnReznick’s National Tax and Private Client Services practices for an informative webinar packed with crucial information that businesses and individuals should consider as we close out 2022 and look forward to 2023.
Topics to be discussed Include:
- State and local tax – Learn about current developments that will impact your business, including remote workforce and economic nexus.
- Federal tax – Gain insight into federal tax changes and updates, and where businesses and individuals should focus. Topics will include:
- Changes to adjustable taxable income for 163(j)
- Bonus depreciation
- Changes to deducting research and experimental expenditures
- Investment tax credit (ITC) changes, including renewable energy
- 45L credit changes
- The significant changes to 179D
- Items to minimize your tax liability
- Maximize your itemized deductions
- Individual tax planning – Tune in for an informative discussion around maximizing tax planning opportunities for 2022 before it is too late. We will touch on a variety of topics, including charitable giving, retirement planning, and other income-minimizing techniques.
Recorded on October 27, 2022.
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required