Live event participants can earn up to 1 CPE credit in the Taxes field of study.
Join members of CohnReznick’s State and Local Tax team as they review key risks, planning opportunities, and other areas to watch around the fast-moving changes to pass-through entity taxes.Program level:
Current or past experience with state and local tax related issues.Advanced Preparation:
NoneTopics to be discussed include:
Instructional Delivery Method:
- Overview and history of pass-through entity taxes
- Key risks and concerns for both pass-through entities and their members
- Planning strategies to save tax dollars
- Critical timelines for elections and compliance
- Key states with pending pass-through entity tax legislation
- A deep dive into a few major states that have enacted a pass-through entity tax
Group Internet BasedWho Should Attend:
Those interested in learning more about new developments in state pass-through entity taxes.
CohnReznick LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State board of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org