With many potential tax changes on the horizon for 2022 and beyond, there are many tax matters and decisions that technology C-suite leaders will need to consider as they plan to navigate what lies ahead.
In this on-demand presentation, our Technology team's tax leaders unpack the pending changes and share their insights on what to watch for over the next 18 months and what to do now to prepare.
Topics to be discussed include:
- How the employee remote work model can create new state tax obligations
- If physical presence nexus is created, how to navigate potential new obligations with income tax, payroll tax, gross receipt taxes, and more
- Understanding individual income tax residency concerns
- Navigating the taxation of software, SAAS, and information services
- How to prepare for the taxation of digital products
- The Build Back Better plan and its potential impacts on international tax provisions and R&D credits
- What's ahead with global tax reform and the 15% minimum global tax rate
- The potential increase in penalties and reporting standards for international technology companies
- Changes to qualified small business stock (QSBS)
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.