As with any new legislation, the recently signed Inflation Reduction Act holds some risks and concerns, but also opportunities for businesses and individuals. This webinar will provide you with a foundation for understanding what the Act means for you and your organization.
Join members of CohnReznick’s National Tax and Renewable Energy practices as we take a deep dive into the Inflation Reduction Act, its top provisions, and their implications for both businesses and individuals, including:
- General state and local tax (SALT) implications
- Corporate alternative minimum tax (AMT)
- R&D tax credits
- IRS tax enforcement and what it means for your business.
- Excess business loss limitation
- Extension of and changes to the Section 45 Production Tax Credit (PTC) and Section 48 Investment Tax Credit (ITC)
- Expansion of the Investment Tax Credit (ITC) to include standalone storage
- New provisions allowing for Direct Pay and Transferable clean technology credits, and other limitations and opportunities
- Changes related to Section 45Q (carbon capture and sequestration)
Recorded on September 7, 2022.
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.