Since the outbreak of COVID-19, the global manufacturing sector has experienced financial turmoil from supply- and demand-side disruption across the global supply chain. According to a survey from the National Association of Manufacturers, 80% of manufacturing companies said they expect a financial impact on their business. Manufacturers have responded to the distress with a variety of strategies, but what do they need to do next to mitigate the disruption and, if possible, improve their competitive position in the new normal? Join manufacturing and supply chain professionals from CohnReznick, LynnCo, and Robinson+Cole for an on-demand webinar as they discuss how to avoid the kinks and take advantage of the opportunities in supply chain management amid COVID-19.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Practical solutions for collaborating with suppliers for win/win relationships and minimizing legal disputes
- Managing supply chain levers to synchronize supply and demand
- Supply chain agility and the digital imperative
- Improving forecasting and planning tools to stay ahead and stay profitable
- Updating business models to nimbly respond to shifting consumer and supplier behavior
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.