Cybercriminals have been actively taking advantage of hastily implemented remote-work environments amid the COVID-19 pandemic using malware, spear phishing, and ransomware attacks. At the same time, these environments were not designed with an eye toward legal and liability implications.
Join our webinar as we discuss the current categories of cyberattacks, how preexisting cyber laws apply to a remote-work environment and the necessary security safeguards you should have in place to secure your highly vulnerable remote workers.
On this webinar we’ll cover:
- How a risk-based assessment of technologies and processes can help identify security gaps, particularly those related to remote access
- How to enhance your network monitoring for early detection of anomalous activity
- How to evaluate the security risks to your clients and third parties
- What should be included in incident-response plans to factor in a remote workspace
- Potential legal and privacy implications due to a remote workspace transition
- What should be part of an ongoing plan to manage the cultural changes created by a large-scale remote-work program
Recorded on April 9, 2020