Join CohnReznick’s National Tax Team for a high-level overview and update of new compliance developments. Members of our international, state and local, and federal tax teams will focus on the areas your company needs to watch including:
- Deadlines, forms, and other key concerns
- Introduction of the changes to the 2021 partnership instructions for the IRS Schedules of the K-2 and K-3s
- Expected to be required by most pass-through entities, with few exceptions
- An update on the state and local tax pass-through entity rules
- A review of adjustments to the reporting on partner capital accounts
- How the new requirement to report on a tax basis will impact those who have previously reported via GAAP or IRC Section 704(b)
Recorded on February 24, 2022.
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.