Not-for-profit organizations face a wide range of tax compliance issues in 2022. During this webinar, our panelists will be discussing the most pressing tax compliance issues facing not-for-profit organizations:
- New legislation related to certain state disclosures
- State filing issues for remote workers
- Giving gifts to employees and volunteers
- Common mistakes made on 990 filings
- Problematic unrelated business income issues
- Taxability related to the CARES Act
Recorded on September 29, 2022.
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.