The private equity industry, like all others, has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and ‘the effects of the 'Great Lockdown’ on the global economy. As a result, fund managers have questions around what assistance is available for funds, portfolio companies, and management companies to free up liquidity and cash flow during this unprecedented challenge.
Please join members of CohnReznick’s private equity tax practice for a discussion on the various forms of financial and tax relief offered by the federal government in response to this pandemic.
On this webinar we will discuss:
- Status of Federal Loan and Grant programs
- Update on federal legislation and what is next
- Accelerated depreciation of qualified improvement property (QIP)
- NOL carrybacks
- Changes to limitation on business interest expense (163(j))
- Deferral of employment tax deposits
- Payroll tax credits
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.
Recorded on May 6, 2020