COVID-19 has disrupted market conditions. Never before have fund managers had to calculate portfolio company valuations amid such an extreme and uncertain set of circumstances. By participating in this webinar, fund managers will gain clarity to help them modify their valuation policies and procedures to reflect the impact of COVID-19.
Topics to be discussed include:
- How market comparables are being affected by significant swings in the public market and absence of private transactions
- How should historical data and the impact of current market conditions impact forward looking projections (EBITDA-C)
- How are venture capital and early stage company valuations being affected by current market conditions
- How to modify current valuation policies and procedures to reflect the impact of COVID-19
- Best practices for fund managers
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.
Recorded on April 24, 2020