Join Steven Schwartz and Aparna Mekala as we discuss the recent changes in guidance to Provider Relief Funds and the impact they could have on your business.
In this informative webinar we will review:
- Recent changes to the Provider Relief Fund reporting guidance
- Options for the use of Provider Relief Fund payments
- The lost revenue calculation and other considerations
- Single audit and compliance requirements as it relates to Provider Relief Funds
- The purpose of the Provider Relief Funding Portal and what you need to do now
- Tax implications for For-Profit entities
Please be sure to enter key questions you would like answered during the registration process.
Recorded on February 25, 2021
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.