The recent Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Paycheck Protection Program will provide the necessary aid to the hospitality industry during this critical time. However, making sense of the application process and conducting the correct calculation can be complicated.
Join us for an applicant readiness workshop where we will:
- Provide an overview of the CARES Act
- Discuss the qualification criteria for the Paycheck Protection Program and benefits available to restaurant operators
- Review aspects of the loan calculation to be completed by applicants
- Discuss the anticipated documentation & support needed for the application process
- Review the loan forgiveness calculation
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.