On April 17, 2021 the Small Business Administration (SBA) released application guidance surrounding the highly anticipated Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF). The purpose of this $28.6 billion Covid Relief Program is to revive the restaurant industry and provide much needed financial assistance to small businesses who are most at risk. Join our Hospitality tax leadership team as they discuss the ins and outs of the new grant and answer any questions you may have. This webinar will explore:
- Eligibility criteria for Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grants
- Reasons for disqualification
- Grant computation
- Impact on Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans
- Application procedure and documentation
- Eligible uses of funds and taxability
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.