At times, it can be a challenge doing business with the federal government. Dealing with a last-minute termination or a change in contract can cause unwanted business disruptions. Knowing how to respond when these incidents occur can be useful to your business.
Designed for executives, contract and finance professionals, as well as compliance officers, this webinar will cover:
- Contractors’ rights related to changes and terminations
- Differences between terminations for convenience and terminations for default
- The Contracts Dispute Act
- Best practices related to preparing requests for equitable adjustment (REAs) and claims
- Federal cost compliance requirements and potential audits related to REAs and claims
Recorded on March 17, 2022.
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.