In recent years, the DCAA has had a renewed interest in contractors’ cost and pricing data. As a result, there will be an increased focus on defective pricing audits in 2021. Do you know if your company is at risk of facing a defective pricing audit? If so, are you prepared to successfully support such an audit? Join CohnReznick’s government contracting professionals for this webinar as they discuss how best to avoid defective pricing audits and what to do if you are subjected to one. Topics to be discussed include:
- Recent communications from DCAA indicating increased focus on defective pricing
- DCAA’s approach to conducting defective pricing audits
- How to determine the likelihood of a defective pricing audit
- How to structure your proposal efforts to mitigate risk of a defective pricing determination
- How to avoid being subject to defective pricing audits
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.