We will discuss the key perspectives on the recently released CMMC model. Potential key takeaways from this session will include but are not limited to:
- Basics of CMMC model – what it is, what are the domains covered, and the number of controls by domains
- Definitions of the 5 levels of cybersecurity maturity
- Timeline of when contractors need to get CMMC audited
- Steps that defense contractors, subcontractors, and vendors need to take to become ready for a CMMC audit
- How implementing CMMC-related standards is not just a compliance burden but can be a value-add and an advantage.
- The ripple effect: how CMMC may affect the supply chain, M&A activity, teaming arrangements and other aspects of the business of federal contracting
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.
Recorded on March 24, 2020