As businesses manage through the uncertainty of COVID-19, there are options for leaders to seek financial relief, enhance liquidity, and preserve company value. However, navigating the array of options and understanding which relief packages apply to your company can be challenging.
Our panel will share:
- Economic Perspective from CohnReznick’s National Director of Governmental Affairs
- Overview and Qualification Criteria for SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan and Payroll Protection Program
- Alternative Financing Strategies for Companies that don’t qualify for SBA relief assistance
- An Overview of the CARES Act
- Options for tax relief, including payroll tax credits, deferment of income tax payments and certain state/local taxes, as well as tax saving opportunities availed to both individuals and businesses
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.