The Small Business Administration recently issued sweeping revisions to its regulations addressing small business programs, including the Section 8(a) and all small Mentor/Protégé Programs. Join CohnReznick and Protorae Law for this timely webinar as they provide a summary of key changes related to SBA’s small business programs to include Section 8(a), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses (SDVOSBs), Woman Owned Small Businesses (WOSBs) and Historically Underutilized Business Zone small businesses (HUBZones). We will discuss these recent changes and consider related issues such as accounting for costs in a joint venture.
Topics to be discussed Include:
- Consolidation of Section 8(a) and All Small Mentor/Protégé Programs
- Revision of “3 in 2” Rule
- Joint Venture Security Clearances
- Subcontractor Past Performance
- Recertification's under Multiple Award Contracts
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.