Join CohnReznick LLP and Goldstein Hall PLLC for a discussion about the rights an investor partner has in a Low-Income Housing Tax Credit project and how those rights CAN be exercised to protect its investment, profit, and control of the project – whether exiting or remaining after Year 15.
Topics to be discussed Include:
- The statutory framework of Low-Income Housing Tax Credit projects, including the underpinning tax principles
- How to pre-empt the concerns a not-for-profit partner may have as Year 15 approaches and the investor partner prepares to exit
- Calculating capital accounts and the significance of a negative capital account
- Analyzing potential waterfall distributions and ROFR implications
- Recent legal developments
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.