With millions of employers now switching to a telework model based on the shift caused by the coronavirus pandemic and the ‘Great Lockdown,’ many businesses and individuals have raised concerns as to the multistate issues they now face. What are the nexus concerns? Could there be an impact on the apportionment formula? What is the process for handling employer and employee payroll compliance issues? Has my personal income tax state residency changed and are there related planning opportunities? How do I determine if I now have sales/use tax nexus irrespective of the Wayfair-related economic nexus threshold concerns?
Join members of CohnReznick’s State & Local Tax and Private Client Services Practices as we work through these concerns as well as those around:
- Income and sales/use tax nexus concerns
- Payroll and withholding tax issues
- Personal income tax residency considerations
- Apportionment and income sourcing concerns
- State guidance and temporary relief affecting telework
- Implications of permanent changes in workforce teleworking
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.