Live event participants can earn up to 1 CPE credit in the Taxation field of study.
Program description: The current business environment is uncertain and rapidly changing. Technology company leaders must navigate this new economic landscape in 2020 and beyond.
Program level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: Current or past experience with technology industry planning and/or implementation issues.
Advanced Preparation: None
Topics to be discussed include:
- CARES Act – Tax relief pertaining to technology companies
- Payroll relief – what qualifies and what does not?
- Executive Compensation
- Stock option compensation options
- What tax relief falls to the employee vs. employer?
- Can my loan be forgiven? How do you meet the requirements?
- What years do the tax changes take effect and how can I go about claiming refunds?
- State and Local Taxes: What are the tax stimulus packages available?
Instructional Delivery Method:
Group Internet BasedWho Should Attend:
Those in the technology industry interested in learning more about tax planning strategies and best practices, especially in the COVID-19 crisis.
CohnReznick LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State board of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org