Live event participants can earn up to 1 CPE credit in the Specialized Knowledge field of study.
As restaurant operators continue to navigate the financial and operational challenges as a result of COVID-19, there are capital options available for monetary relief and assistance. The recent Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Paycheck Protection Program will provide the necessary aid to the hospitality industry during this critical time. However, making sense of the application process and conducting the correct calculation can be complicated.Program level:
None Advanced Preparation:
NoneTopics to be discussed include:
- An overview of the CARES Act
- Discuss the qualification criteria for the Paycheck Protection Program and benefits available to restaurant operators
- Review aspects of the loan calculation to be completed by applicants
- Discuss the anticipated documentation & support needed for the application process
- Review the loan forgiveness calculation
Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Who Should Attend: Members of the hospitality industry who are interested in taking advantage of the CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program.
CohnReznick LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State board of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org