As deal-makers prepare for post-COVID-19 transaction activity, they are likely to face a myriad of issues impacting deals and diligence. Private equity firms accustomed to participating in healthy-company deals may need to realign their investment thesis and due diligence process considering current and near term market conditions. Distressed investors familiar with the nuances and time sensitivity of distressed investments and special situations may be better positioned to efficiently diligence and close “CORONA-19- impacted” businesses. Here, we’ll discuss the key considerations for dealmakers as they navigate through uncertain conditions.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Why COVID-19 is a unique special situation
- Distressed v. healthy deals
- Special considerations when performing due diligence
- Restructuring options for distressed companies
- Identifying, negotiating and closing distressed deals
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.